Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service provided by Google, released on April 24, 2012, which enables user cloud storage, file sharing and collaborative editing. Google Drive has a client software for easy using and Users could reach their files also trough phone and tablet pc applicattions With client software users could be upload files to Google Drive easy as move files another folder in their computer..
Google Drive users has an advantage of using Google Docs, a free web-based office suite of productivity applications, that offer collaborative editing on documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more. It gives to create and edit documents online while collaborating in real-time with other users.
Google offers all users an initial 15 GB of online storage space, that is shared across three of its most-used services: Google Drive, Gmail, and Google+. Users can upgrade their free 15 GB account through a paid monthly subscription plan to get additional storage.
- Easy acces to shared files& Easy file sharing (photos,videos, documents,etc. )
- Share documents to other users
- Allows to prepare,share and analyse online surveys
- Large storage space for starters(15GB).
- Everyone (teachers,studends, proffessionals, etc)
PRECONDITIONS – FOR USING
- Download application to your tablet pc, phone or pc(free)
- Create a Google account(free)
- Stable internet connection for fast synchronice.