Slideshare SlideShare is a platform that allows clients to upload and share presentations, documents, videos, and webinars, both publicly and privately. Users have the ability to tag, review, rate, comment on, download, and embed content. Analytics and tracking features include the ability to view company, location, referrers, search keywords, performance measurements for Facebook and Twitter, and alerts when links are opened (Pro version).
- Easy to use
- Easy to share presentation content and connect with audiences beyond those who attended a presentation in person.
- Interaction with Linkedin
- Everyone (teachers, studends, proffessionals, parents, etc)
PRECONDITIONS – FOR USING
- Create a Slideshare account(free)
- Login with Linkedin or Facebook account
Tag Archives: engaging presentation
Mind42 is a collaborative browser-based mind mapping tool. The name refers to two concepts: 42 is the “answer to life” in the popular science fiction novel, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy; and it also stands for “For Two” – signifying the collaborative nature of the application. The application is a very useful image based tool for brainstorming by arranging ideas in a tree diagram. The online component allows for collaboration that is not limited by geographic location.
- Free to use.
- Anyone who wishes to work through a problem alone or with any number of partners can benefit from Mind42.
- The ability to use a visual representative to assist with brainstorming and problem solving is useful in classrooms, corporations, or personal life.
- All users
- Registration requires a username, password, and email address.
- A confirmation email with activation link is sent to the provided address.