IDentifEYE is a serious educational game based on Augmented Reality. Basically it is a multiple choice questionnaire that provides feedback per answer chosen by the user. This feedback can take the form of visuals, audio and written text.
The framework of the games that were developed on top of a game engine always concerns the topics of online identity and online experiences. The game’s main target group is youngsters between 11 and 14 years.
- Within the right settings (non-hierarchical didactics, dialogue) the game empowers openness and spontaneity among its main target on difficult topics
- The game triggers reflection and fun
- Intergenerational communication
- Dialogue on online events
PRECONDITIONS FOR USING
- Computer with webcam and speakers
- Printed markers (available within the game)
- Blue or green background behind the player(s)
- [Offline version] Download to local disk
- [Online version] Internet connection; Silverlight