Twitter is an online social networking and microblogging platform that allows users to communicate through 140-character messages (“tweets”) on a computer or smartphone. It’s used by millions of people worldwide to keep up with news, gossip, events, weather, and more. Once you sign up with an email and password, you’ll be directed to start “following” people. The people you follow will show up in your Timeline, a scrolling list of real-time tweets. When you tweet, the people who follow you will see your tweets in their timeline.
- Social networking
- Online connection and interaction with family, friends and relatives
- Could help teens learn to write concisely, and hashtag chats on various topics can offer new perspectives on specific interests.
- Everyone (teachers,studends, proffessionals, etc)
PRECONDITIONS – FOR USING
- Create a Twitter account(free)
- Must be at least 13 years old
- Stable internet connection for fast synchronise.